Whether it’s assisting the elderly, running a sausage sizzle to support our youth or organising fund raisers to help the disadvantaged, non-profit organisations and volunteers are the lifeblood of the community.
If you’re an organisation that relies on volunteers, the last thing you want is the worry of someone being injured while helping out, or a member of the public being hurt at your event.
We can provide an insurance solution that includes flexible payment options and 24-hour emergency claims assistance – so you can get on with the good work of serving the community.
Resilium Not-for-Profit Organisations (NFPO) Insurance is specifically designed for volunteer and community groups, protecting your organisation’s public liability exposure.
Your organisation qualifies for NFPO Insurance if it:
- Is formed by a group of people and has a lawful community purpose that is not carried on for individual or owner profit or gain
- Has a charitable purpose or provides a public benefit
- Ensures the social fabric of the community is supported
- A business, government or semi-government sector is not in control
- Annual turnover does not exceed $10 million
- Other eligibility criteria may also apply
- Up to $20 million cover is available
- Volunteer cover for claims made against them as a result of the performance of the volunteer work for the non-profit organisation
- Event cover. You can organise additional cover for most fundraising events, entertainment, functions, parades, festivals, live drama, dance and music festivals. For some activities, there may be an additional premium – talk to us to find out more.
- Member cover for claims made against them for personal injury as a result of the activities conducted by the non-profit organisation
If you’d like to have a chat about your business insurance needs please contact us.