We’ll help keep your sales team on the road, or your deliveries on track, with a tailored fleet insurance solution.
While we can’t help you remove traffic congestion, our Fleet Motor policy is designed for medium to large business operators that include 15 or more commercial motor items and we will help tailor a plan to suite your specific business needs.
Your adviser will assess your business – taking into account factors such as the size and composition of the fleet and accident history – then get things rolling from there.
Resilium’s Fleet insurance policy provides two types of cover:
Comprehensive cover includes:
- Accidental loss or damage to your motor vehicle
- Guarantee for authorised repairs against any defect due to workmanship or faulty material for the life of the insured vehicle
- 2 year new for old replacement if you are the first registered owner for certain vehicle types
- Hire vehicle after theft
- Lease payout on vehicles where the amount owing under a lease is greater than the vehicle total loss amount (additional amount capped based on vehicle type)
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person’s property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third Party does not apply)
- Australia-wide claims service
- Personal accident from an event, up to $5,000
- Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation
- Towing and storage costs
- Removal of debris, up to $25,000 for non-dangerous goods
- Cover for locks and keys
- One annual payment or pay by the month
- No excess if you are not at fault and you can identify the person at fault
- Personal effects stolen/damaged in an event involving your vehicle, up to $1,000 per event
Legal Liability cover includes:
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person’s property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs, to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third Party Insurance does not apply)
- Your legal liability for property damage or personal injury as a result of the insured vehicle carrying dangerous goods, to a maximum of $1,000,000 (we may allow this limit to be increased to a maximum of $5,000,000, subject to payment of an extra premium)
- Up to $5000 for damage to the insured vehicle caused by an uninsured driver, if you don’t have Comprehensive cover and you are able to identify the driver responsible and their vehicle
If you’d like to have a chat about your business insurance needs please contact us.